Gracious and luxury living involves well-designed space surrounded by fine restaurants, eclectic martini bars, warm coffee spots and music and comedy venues
Lovell Place is a unique mixed use development in the shell of an early 1900s factory and surrounded by downtown Erie’s many amenities. It’s within walking distance from Erie’s newly designated entertainment district that includes Jerry Uht Park, Erie Insurance Arena, Warner Theatre, Erie Playhouse, Erie Philharmonic and many other first-class restaurants, clubs and bars.
Lovell Place is currently home to employees of some of Erie’s largest employers, such as GE and Erie Insurance. Our quiet, luxurious, and professional atmosphere attracts many students looking to get away from traditional student housing, including LECOM students and graduate students from Gannon, Mercyhurst, Penn State Behrend and other local institutions of learning.
You have to see it!! The entire space will engulf your senses! Lovell Place, a place you’ll love to work, play and come home to.
- Completely renovated into a mixed use facility
- Free on site parking
- Over-sized windows allowing for abundant natural lighting
- Within the downtown entertainment and improvement district
Visit Lovell on Facebook
- St. Martins Day Care (on site)
- Close to all local schools
- Close to Public Transportation lines
- Walking distance to Erie’s entertainment district
- Brand new fitness center open now!!!!
- Open floorplans
- Oversized rooms
- Individually controlled central heat and air conditioning
- Unique architectural details
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Large windows with window treatments
- On-site “coinless” laundry
- On-site 24-hour maintenance
- Storage area
- Cable and internet ready
- Controlled access entry system
- Water, sewer and trash costs included
- Off-street and gated parking available
- Pet-free environment