Gracious living involves well-designed space surrounded by great restaurants, cocktails, warm coffee spots and great entertainment.
Lovell Place is a unique mixed use development in the former Lovell Manufacturing Facility by downtown Erie’s many amenities. It’s walking distance to Erie’s entertainment district that includes, UPMC Park Home to the Erie Seawolves, Erie Insurance Arena, Warner Theatre home to Erie Otters Hockeyand Erie Bayhawks G League Basketball, Erie Playhouse, and the Erie Philharmonic.
- AHN St. Vincent Hospital
- Erie’s Court houses, Local Government and Regional Banking district
- Erie Insurance
- Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority’s brand new Transit Oriented Development (Opening Fall 2020)
- UPMC Hamot Hospital
Unit Type & Rates
- 1 Bed/1 Bath – $560 and up
- 1 Bed/1 Bath Loft – $745 and up
- 2 Bed/1 Bath – $785 and up
- 2 Bed/2 Bath Loft – $845 and up
During Governor Wolf’s directive regarding COVID-19 we will be unable to accommodate tours. Please call 814.217.9250 for more information.
For more information on our units, e-mail our on-site leasing staff or fill out the form to the right!
After hour appointments available by appointment only
- Onsite fitness center
- Open loft style design
- Individually controlled central heat and air conditioning
- Unique architectural details
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Large windows with window treatments
- On-site “coinless” laundry
- On-site 24-hour maintenance
- Cable and internet ready
- Controlled access entry system
- Water, sewer and trash costs included
- Off-street and gated parking available
- Pet-free environment